From coverage to sufferers and every little thing in-between, the well being care business is continually evolving. Take a look at this dialogue with Eric Tower and Dr. Lee Sacks relating to the shifts in society to grasp the place well being care is headed. The pair addresses the considerations that employers are anticipating associated to price and the unsustainable
losses that hospitals are dealing with. Observe: This occasion was hosted in Chicago on September 29, 2022, by the Thompson Coburn Well being Care Group.
Listed below are some highlights from Eric’s dialogue with Lee:
- Megatrends that may form the long run: labor, robotic help, hypertension, entry, telemedicine, and finish of life care
- The affect of upper rates of interest on the business
- The collapse of many progressive (however unprofitable) firms
- Hospitals and well being care methods will deal with worthwhile companies
- The position of presidency in driving crucial adjustments
Concerning the speaker
Dr. Lee Sacks is the one that many within the well being care business contemplate the daddy of pop well being. Lee was ranked as Trendy Healthcare’s 2018 rating of the 50 Most Influential Physicians in Healthcare earlier than he retired because the Chief Medical Officer of Advocate Aurora Well being. By coaching, Lee is a household doctor however ultimately transitioned into administration. Throughout his sturdy profession, he has held the titles of Govt Vice President and CEO.
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed on this video are these of the audio system and don’t essentially replicate the views or positions of Thompson Coburn LLP.