For those who’re in search of a tasty weight watchers air fryer shrimp recipe, look no additional than my model of coconut shrimp and asparagus. It’s so fast and simple to make. It’s a lighter crispier model of your favourite restaurant aspect dish. Made with out oil it’s completely Weight Watchers pleasant, and there’s solely 3 WW factors complete.
This recipe is made with only a few easy substances. To not point out it’s insanely scrumptious! The shrimp come out crispy and tender — did I point out there’s no oil? You possibly can eat it as is or with a low sugar dipping sauce.
The mixture of juicy shrimp with a lightweight crunch of flour coated in coconut flakes subsequent to a serving of tender asparagus is a taste like none different. You’ll really feel such as you’re consuming at your favourite restaurant or bar proper within the consolation of your individual residence. And since there’s no extra fats, sugar, or oil, you received’t have to interrupt your eating regimen to eat them!
Why you must do this recipe
- No oil is required for crispy and tender coconut breaded shrimp
- It’s prepared in lower than 10 minutes
- You solely want easy pantry staple substances
- Shrimp and vegetable combo is filled with protein and low in carbs
- Solely 3 WW factors
- It’s fast, straightforward, and so scrumptious
- Vegetable aspect is well changed together with your favourite greens
- ½ lbs shrimp deveined de-shelled
- ¼ cup flour
- ¼ cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp milk
- Lime wedge
- Cooking spray
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- ½ tsp black garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp paprika
- 1 bunch thick asparagus, woody ends trimmed
How one can make coconut shrimp with asparagus
- Prep your shrimp and asparagus
- Whisk your eggs and milk right into a wash and squirt the lime in
- Whisk your flour and spices in a small bowl
- Put your coconut shreds in one other bowl
- Dip every shrimp into the egg wash, then into the flour combine, then into the shredded coconut
- If the coconut shouldn’t be sticking you may spray them with slightly cooking spray earlier than dipping into the coconut
- Spray the air fryer basket with cooking spray
- Place the shrimp and asparagus inside and shut it
- Flip the warmth as much as 400F for five to six minutes, shaking the basket midway via
Recipe variations and substitutions
- Commerce all goal flour for almond or coconut flour! It’s gluten free and decrease in carbohydrates.
- Use no matter spices you favor, something goes.
- Make your individual low calorie sauce with Greek yogurt, spices, and lime.
- Commerce the asparagus for broccoli or bok choy.
Ideas and tips
- Line your air fryer basket with foil to stop sticking, plus it requires much less cleansing.
- Be certain that your shrimp is absolutely thawed and patted dry earlier than breading for greatest outcomes.
- Whisk the flour and seasoning in a separate small bowl so the spices are distributed evenly.
- Serve together with your favourite low sugar dipping sauce.
- Spray the asparagus with cooking spray earlier than sprinkling with slightly little bit of seasoning.
What’s an air fryer?
Air fryers are widespread amongst health-conscious dieters trying to create the style and texture of fried meals with out the oil. Anybody who loves crispy meals can profit from an air fryer. That’s as a result of this countertop equipment works much like a mini convection oven that makes use of “wind” and warmth from an inside fan that cooks meals to a crispy perfection. Situated above the basket, the recent air fan circulates round each aspect of your meals, cooking it fast, straightforward, and totally.
What’s an egg wash?
An egg wash is a mix of egg and liquid, specifically milk or cream. It has a number of functions equivalent to an adhesive- or so as to add browning colour or shine to baked items. For each one egg you must add 1 tsp of liquid. Mix them in a small to medium bowl, and whisk. For those who don’t have a whisk you should use a fork.
Weight Watchers Air Fryer Coconut Shrimp With Asparagus
For those who love coconut shrimp however desire a lighter model, this wholesome air fryer recipe is for you! With solely 3 Weight Watchers factors you can be in heaven.
- 1/2 lbs shrimp deveined de-shelled
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp milk
- 1 lime wedge
- cooking spray
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp black garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 bunch thick asparagus woody ends trimmed
Prep your shrimp and asparagus
Whisk your eggs and milk right into a wash and squirt the lime in
Whisk your flour and spices in a small bowl
Put your coconut shreds in one other bowl
Dip every shrimp into the egg wash, then into the flour combine, then into the coconut
If the coconut shouldn’t be sticking you may spray them with slightly cooking spray earlier than dipping into the coconut
Spray the air fryer basket with cooking spray
Place the shrimp and asparagus inside and shut it
Flip the warmth as much as 400F for five to six minutes, shaking the basket midway via
Energy: 207kcalProtein: 23.3gFats: 6.8gSaturated Fats: 3.3gLdl cholesterol: 268mgPotassium: 309mgFiber: 2.1gSugar: 1.7gCalcium: 101mgIron: 3mg