Smoked Corn on the Cob – In order for you one of the best smoked corn on the cobb recipe to your smoker then you definitely got here to the proper place. When you grasp making smoked corn on the cob you’ll be able to check out the totally different variations which might be listed in publish beneath!
There are numerous methods to cook dinner corn on the cob. In your microwave, air fryer, on a grill, right away pot, you title it! The perfect methodology to get essentially the most flavorful corn on the cob is on a smoker. Smoking meals is a low and sluggish cooking course of that provides taste to meals with fireplace and totally different wooden chips.
Here is a enjoyable little truth about myself! I like to smoke meals within the Summertime. Grilling is enjoyable too, however smoking offers meals a lot extra taste and there are such a lot of totally different meals I wish to strive smoking. Like cheese as an illustration.
Why You Will Love this Recipe
Corn is my favourite vegetable to eat in the course of the Summer time and should you’ve by no means tried smoked corn earlier than it is best to strive it! Corn on the cobb is even higher when you will get it contemporary on the Farmer’s market.
The smoked corn on the cob solely takes an hour at 225 and you are able to do just about no matter you wish to the corn. I simply brushed the corn with olive oil and added salt and pepper.
Then garnish the smoked corn with some parsley. Scrumptious and an ideal aspect dish to your burgers or steak.
Spruce up your Smoked Corn
Make a garlic butter combination with melted butter, cilantro, garlic powder, salt, and onion powder to brush over the corn. Soften some butter in a small bowl and add the seasonings to it.
To make Mexican Fashion avenue corn brush the smoked corn with mayonnaise and sprinkle it with a number of grated parmesan cheese on high.
Serve with an entire smoked rooster or some rooster thighs for a supply of protein.
At all times retailer leftovers in clear, food-grade containers. The kind of container doesn’t actually matter. Use zip lock, glass, plastic, no matter! Make sure that to retailer any leftovers in an hermetic container earlier than placing it within the freezer or fridge.
Suggestions for Smoked Corn on the Cob
- Finest wooden chips and pellets for smoking corn on the cob: apple, peach, cherry, hickory, maple, and mesquite.
- You possibly can cook dinner the corn with the husks on or take away them. I feel that is only a private choice.
- Add smoked corn on the cob to some corn chowder, pasta salads, or simply eat it as is with some additional butter! I like utilizing spray butter on my corn on the cob.
- Protecting the corn in aluminum foil is not essential however it can lock the smoky taste in additional.
Finest Electrical Smoker
Smoker: I’ve had my Traeger smoker for a really very long time and I’d suggest that model to anybody eager to discover ways to smoke meals. There are some very moderately priced people who smoke on the market for below $100.
- Masterbuilt Charcoal Bullet Smoker. Amazon. …
- Char-Broil American Gourmand Offset Smoker. Amazon. …
- Char-Griller 2-2424 Desk Prime Charcoal Grill and Facet Fireplace Field. Amazon. …
Traeger Wooden Chips: It’s my understanding you could solely purchase Traeger wooden chips the place they promote Traeger Grills/People who smoke at. The one place I can get their wooden chips on the town is at my native Ace Ironmongery store. If you do not need to buy particular branded woodchips then I might go for a unique model of smoker apart from Traeger.
Please Let Me Know What You Assume!
You’ll want to go away a evaluation of this recipe and provides it a star score. It lets us know the way we’re doing and lets others know they need to strive it!
I’d like to see your creations on Pinterest. Add them and go away a touch upon my Pinterest web page!
I’m additionally on Tiktok. @jennarecipediaries
Extra Nice Smoker Recipes to Attempt
Smoked Corn on the Cob - the one means you will ever wish to make corn to any extent further!
- 4 ears of corn, husks eliminated
- salt and pepper to style
- 4 tsp of olive oil for brushing
- Warmth smoker to 225.
- Brush the corn with olive oil or some melted butter after which season with salt and pepper.
- Smoke the corn for 1 hr quarter-hour. Take pleasure in! Flip the corn cob turning half means by means of.
- Then Take pleasure in!
- Class: Appetizers
- Methodology: Smoke
- Delicacies: American
- Energy: 180
- Sugar: 7g
- Fats: 7g
- Saturated Fats: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 31g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 5g