– In the event you do not like aubergine, you can use mushrooms or tofu as an alternative.
– Soba noodles are created from buckwheat which is of course gluten-free. However all the time verify the bundle in case you are illiberal as there are lots of manufacturers who combine wheat and buckwheat.
– The marinade does not have any acidic ingredient, which I really desire within the recipe, however you can addd a splash of rice vinegar or lemon juice if you need.
1. Minimize the aubergine in dices and add to a well-oiled pan on medium warmth, together with a pinch of salt. You need them to shrink in dimension and get coloration on the edges, it takes round 6-8 minutes. Toss and stir from time to time to forestall them from sticking to the pan, and add extra oil if wanted.
2. In the meantime, stir collectively the marinade in a small bowl. It ca be somewhat tough to get the miso to dissolve, I usually use the bottom of a teaspoon to mash it up and the use a whisk to get it easy.
3. Cook dinner the noodles based on packet directions. When executed, rinse them in chilly water. That is necessary to get the starches off in order that they don’t change into sticky and cloggy.
4. Minimize the broccoli into skinny stalks and coarsely chop the spring onion.
5. When the aubergine appears to be like executed, scooch them right into a bowl and add the broccoli, spring onions, half a garlic clove and half of the chili to the pan. Char both sides of the broccoli for only a minute or two.
6. Pour the aubergine again in and add half of the marinade. Stir round.
7. Add the noodles (we like a excessive filling-to-noodle-ratio so begin with 2/3 of the noodles and maintain the remaining as backup so as to add in if wanted) and a handful spinach and take it off the warmth. Give it a toss and plate on two bowls. High with sesame seeds, coriander, the remainder of the chili and a drizzle of the remaining marinade.
8. Get pleasure from!