This straightforward One-Pot Cheeseburger Pasta is creamy, wealthy, and decadent tasting. You’ll be stunned to search out it’s lightened up! My 4-year-old daughter even requested to eat leftovers the following day with none prompting. It was a giant hit in my family! She thinks she doesn’t like turkey, so I didn’t point out that this recipe accommodates floor turkey as a substitute of floor beef. Between the meat broth, Worcestershire sauce, and hamburger seasoning, this dish has nice cheeseburger taste and she or he couldn’t even inform! The ketchup and mustard give the flavour a tangy twist and I really like biting into the juicy tomatoes all through. This One-Pot Cheeseburger Pasta combines two consolation meals into one, so in the event you’re craving pasta and a cheeseburger suddenly, there’s no want to decide on. Plus all of it cooks in a single pot for minimal clean-up! A serving of this dish is simply 308 energy or 7 WW Factors on the present Weight Watchers plan. To view your present WW Factors for this recipe and monitor it within the WW app or web site click on right here!
- Serving Measurement: This recipe makes eight cups whole, so I did eight servings of 1 cup every. If you happen to’d like a bigger serving, you may divide it into six servings (1 & 1/3 cup every) for 410 energy or 10 WW Factors every.
- Pasta: I used radiatore, which is among the pasta shapes I purchase most often, however you should use any medium-sized pasta form like rotini, orecchiette, or medium shells.
- Water: The liquid totals on this recipe labored completely for me, however since all stovetops and burners prepare dinner somewhat in another way, be happy so as to add a bit extra water towards the tip when cooking the pasta if wanted.
- Meat: I take advantage of lean floor turkey breast on this recipe to lighten it up, however you may definitely substitute floor beef or one other floor meat in the event you want (will have an effect on vitamin estimates and WW Factors).
Extra Tasty Lightened-Up One-Pot Meals
One-Pot meals are considered one of my favourite kinds of recipes. I really like the convenience and ease, and I actually love not having to scrub a pile of pots and pans. If you happen to’re on the lookout for extra tasty One-Pot recipes like this One-Pot Cheeseburger Pasta, take a look at my One-Pot Creamy Tomato Pasta with Hen and Spinach, Hen Taco Rice Skillet, One-Pot Turkey and Veggie Spaghetti, One-Pot Hen Florentine Mac and Cheese, Maple Dijon Hen and Squash Skillet, One-Pot Cajun Hen and Sausage Pasta, One-Pot Buffalo Hen Mac and Cheese, Turkey Sloppy Joe Pasta, One-Pot Spicy Soiled Rice with Hen and Sausage, Hen Pot Pasta, Lemon Hen Orzo, Beefy American Goulash, Rustic Sausage and Potato Skillet, and so many extra within the One-Pot Meals class of my recipe index!
One-Pot Cheeseburger Pasta
This straightforward One-Pot Cheeseburger Pasta is creamy, wealthy, and filling with nice cheeseburger taste!
- 1 lb raw 99% lean floor turkey breast
- 1 tablespoon hamburger seasoning, (I take advantage of McCormick Grill Mates Hamburger Seasoning –advisable!)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 medium garlic clove, minced
- 3 cups lowered sodium beef broth
- ½ cup water
- 8 oz can tomato sauce
- 12 oz medium-sized pasta, (I used radiatore, however rotini, medium shells, orecchiette, or any pasta of an analogous measurement will work nice)
- 2 oz ⅓ much less fats cream cheese
- 4 oz shredded 2% milk sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- ½ cup halved cherry tomatoes
Evenly mist a 5 QT Dutch oven or a big pot with cooking spray and convey over medium warmth. Add the bottom turkey and prepare dinner, breaking apart with a spatula or cooking spoon till it begins to brown a bit and break into small chunks. Add the hamburger seasoning and Worcestershire sauce and stir collectively. Add the chopped onion and stir. Proceed to prepare dinner for an additional 4-5 minutes till the onions are softened and the turkey is cooked by means of. Add the minced garlic and stir. Cook dinner for an additional 30-60 seconds till aromatic.
Add the meat broth, water, and tomato sauce and stir collectively. Add the pasta and stir once more. Use the again or your spatula or spoon to flatten out the elements to be slightly below the floor of the liquid as finest you may. Flip the warmth as much as med-high and convey the combination to a boil. As soon as boiling, scale back the warmth to med-low to simmer. Simmer for 12-Quarter-hour, stirring the elements each couple of minutes to ensure the pasta will get rotated and doesn’t follow the underside.
When the pasta is cooked by means of and a lot of the liquid is absorbed, take away the pot from warmth. Stir within the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, ketchup and mustard till nicely mixed and melted right into a sauce. Add the halved tomatoes and stir to distribute them all through (they are going to get heat from being amongst the opposite elements). Serve heat.
To view your present WW Factors for this recipe and monitor it within the WW app or web site, click on right here!
Vitamin Data per (1 cup) serving:
308 energy, 38 g carbs, 6 g sugars, 6 g fats, 3 g saturated fats, 24 g protein, 2 g fiber, 738 mg sodium (from myfitnesspal.com)
Weight Watchers Factors Plus:
8 per (1 cup) serving (PP calculated utilizing a Weight Watchers PointsPlus calculator and the vitamin information under)